¿una problema?


The language barrier when I first got here seemed like it would be a big deal. Nervous about not understanding my host mom I thought it would be problematic for our relationship, but as the first day went on I told her I needed a lot of help with my Spanish speaking and understanding and she has done just that. Every day we speak and the conversations are becoming longer and longer with each meal. Instead of thinking that there would be problems the best thing I could have done was told her them, because now it's a better understanding and each day my Spanish speaking skills have increased and her once strange voice is becoming familiar. Lesson learned here, is that it's okay to speak up when you need help people are more understanding than you think!

.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts